The Committee of ISCRBM 2017 are proudly announced the Best Paper Awards on the last session of the seminar. The winner, who got 30,000 yen from ABEST21, is Fathin Hilmiyah from Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS).
ISCRBM also gave other best paper based on each category as follows:
- Best Paper in Human Resource and Strategic Management:
- Fahmy Mathin and I Ketut Gunarta (ITS)
- Best Paper in Management of Technology:
- Fathin Hilmiyah and Joko Lianto Buliali (ITS)
- Best Paper in Management of Industry:
- Rivai Aris and Imam Baihaqi (ITS)
- Best Paper in Marketing:
- Dedy Irawan (Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta)
- Best Paper in Finance:
- Raibatul Imanah, Fitri Santi, and Effed Darta Hadi (Universitas Bengkulu)
The best paper also got rewards from the committee. Congratulation!